Just wanted to let you guys know about some small changes that I made to the dropbox library. I received an email from someone using the library. He wasn't having any issues really but there was having a minor annoyance. That annoyance was having to define the sandbox root for each method call.
He made a very good point, so I added a const variable at the top of the library called "DEFAULT_ROOT". All methods will use that value as the default root, but you still have the flexibility of specifying the root on each method call should you need it.
Check out the updated library at the github repo.
I have been neglecting this blog lately. My new years resolution is to be more vocal about what I am working on and hopefully help you guys out.